about the company
Elite Medical & Aesthetics is a local medical aesthetics practice in Lone Tree, CO. Owned and operated by Allison Wagstaff, a double board certified Nurse Practitioner (NP). The company was founded on a love of art and science and combines these two elements to create beautiful, natural results.
Our motto is, “Holistic Approach, Natural Results”
Elite serves the entire South Denver area including; Lone Tree, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, and Parker.
Meet the team
Allison Wagstaff, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Medical Director
- Educational background includes a Bachelor’s of Science in Health & Exercise Science: Sports Medicine, as well as Nursing (BSN); dual Masters for Acute Care & Family Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Double Board Certified NP, over 14 years of health care experience
- Fellow in Aesthetic Medicine through the American Society of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Allison is also an artist (favorite medium is oil painting) and she uses her artistic talent, combined with her medical experience, to train staff on creating beautiful yet natural appearing results.
- For a full Bio on Allison, click here.
Simone Domme, Nurse practitioner
- Education background: Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Masters in Family Nurse Practitioner from George Washington University
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with nursing experience in emergency medicine, outpatient surgery, urgent care, & family medicine
- Completed specialty hours in dermatology and medical aesthetics during nurse practitioner residency
- Certified in neurotoxin & filler. Continues to train under Ali as a fellow Nurse Practitioner and aesthetics provider
- Simone grew up in Colorado and enjoys hiking, playing volleyball, and snowboarding
Molly McNeil, Registered Nurse
- Educational background: Bachelors in Human Development & Family Studies as well as Bachelors in Nursing (BSN)
- Went to high school in Delta, CO and while in high school, she also got her Cosmetology Certification from the local vocational college
- After nursing school started working at Rose Medical Center in mom/baby floor & NICU
- While working at Rose, got certified in Botox injections and is continuing injectable education
- Worked as an assistant to Ali Wagstaff, NP while completing her apprenticeship for injectables at Elite
- Licensed Aesthetician
Devin Martinez, Patient Care Coordinator
- Colorado Native
- Bachelors in Applied Science
- Professional Pastry Chef for 5+ years
- Painter, sculptor, & all things art and design!
- Passionate about making people feel beautiful
- Assists in customer service, admin, business events & customer care
Mary Beth Martin, SEO & Marketing Coordinator
- Colorado native
- CO State Licensed Esthetician, 2017
- Certified in dermaplane, chemical peels, microneedling, eyelash extensions & laser based technology
- Bachelors Degree in Business Marketing, University of Northern Colorado, 2020
- 2 years experience in digital marketing, in-house marketing, & media design
- Passionate about all things health & wellness!
All of our providers are non-commissioned
Why is that important?
Because our providers are not commissioned, you never have to worry about them recommending products or procedures that may not be right for you, just to earn some extra cash.
We believe in people over profits always, and are constantly assessing if what we are recommending for you is what is best for you.
We don't do "kickbacks" for referrals or for leaving reviews
Why is that important?
We want clients to leave us true, authentic reviews simply because they want to, not because they are getting
something for free or in return from us.
With that being said, we really appreciate the kind reviews and referrals!
Address and Location map
9362 Teddy Ln Suite 204 Lone Tree, CO 80124