Ali Wagstaff, NP
She started Elite in 2018 with a dream to blend her passion for art and science.
Knowing she wanted Elite to be more than a medical spa, she designed her protocols with the standards of a hospital but results from an artist.
Results from an artist
“Besides the medical art I do at work everyday, I would say that oil painting is my favorite medium.
This painting here is a partial print of a tribute to healthcare workers that I did during COVID19 shut-downs (April 2020).
Being an artist is a huge part of being an aesthetic injector. It definitely takes a certain skill to know how to harmonize and balance someones features rather than just injecting everyone the same.”
Sign up for our newsletter
Check out what's new from the Blog:
Table of Contents As we age our bodies slow down their production of elastin and collagen. When this happens our skin can start to loosen,
– All of our staff is fully vaccinated and we are following CDC guidelines
– We are located in Douglas County and there is currently no mask requirement in this County
– You may wear a mask if you are more comfortable and request we do as well
– Please note that ALL aesthetic treatments are elective and you should not schedule an appointment if you are not 100% comfortable coming into the office
-Due to easy access to vaccines and rapid testing, we will no longer be waiving the $50 late cancellation fee for exposures. Per CDC if fully vaccinated and asymptomatic, you do not need to quarantine. If you are unvaccinated you can get a rapid test. Please wear a mask to your appointment if you have had an exposure, even if you are asymptomatic.
– Please cancel your appointment ASAP if you have any signs or symptoms of illness